Sharing Your Information
Opti Radio will not rent nor sell your personal information to any third party.
Information Collected by Opti Radio
Opti Radio only collects personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. We collect the following types of information from our Opti Radio users
Information You Provide to Us
Opti Radio receives and stores information you enter on our website.
- Registration: In order for you to use some Opti Radio services, such as submitting new media links to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require personal information (including your full name, e-mail address, year of birth, and country of residence).
- User Profile: Opti Radio may enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, favorite URLs, and instant messaging IDs. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile.
- Opti Radio receives and stores certain information whenever you interact with us. Opti Radio and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Opti Radio cookie information, and the page you requested. Opti Radio uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Opti Radio may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Opti Radio may send out e-mails with Opti Radio-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Opti Radio, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, you will have the ability to opt-out by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Opti Radio cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Protection of Opti Radio and Others: We may release personal information to a legal jurisdiction if necessary to comply with a legal complaint or investigation.
- RSS and XML Feeds: Opti Radio allows for the RSS and XML syndication of all of its public content within the Opti Radio website.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your Opti Radio account information is protected by an encrypted password for your privacy and security. Opti Radio does not have access to your password, and therefore, if you lose your password you will need to reset it by following the instructions on the "Forgot Password" page.
- You may request deletion of your Opti Radio account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children Under 13 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Opti Radio website. Opti Radio does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Opti Radio has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.